Boneless Chicken Breasts With GrapesFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 3 whole boneless skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- salt and freshly grated nutmeg as needed shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1 tablespoon orange marmalade shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon shopping list
- 1 green onion thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/3 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 1 cup seedless grapes shopping list
- 1/4 cup whipping cream shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and nutmeg.
- In large frying pan heat butter over medium high heat and brown chicken lightly.
- Add marmalade, tarragon, green onion and wine then cover reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
- Add grapes then cover again and continue cooking 10 minutes.
- Using a slotted spoon remove chicken and grapes to heated serving dish and keep warm.
- Add cream to liquid in pan then bring to boil stirring constantly.
- Cook until sauce is reduced and slightly thickened then salt to taste and pour over chicken.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!