Chicken EnchiladasFrom askksk 9 years ago
How to make it
- Stir chicken, bell pepper, cream cheese and 1/2 cup salsa in saucepan on low heat until cream cheese is melted.
- Spoon 1/3 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla roll up. Place, seam side down, in lightly greased 12 x 8 inch baking dish.
- Stir Velveeta in saucepan on low heat until smooth. Pour sauce over tortillas; cover with foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Pour remaining salsa over tortillas.
The Cookaskksk LOUISVILLE, KY
- Not added to any groups yet!