Mucho Choco TacosFrom mountainmama 5 years ago
- 8 Stand 'N Stuff™ taco shells (from 4.7-oz box) shopping list
- 1 package (24 oz) chocolate-flavored candy coating (almond bark) shopping list
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries shopping list
- 2 cups sliced bananas shopping list
- 3/4 cup hot fudge ice cream topping shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 2 cups whipped cream topping from aerosol can shopping list
- 8 mint leaves, if desired shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 325°F. Heat taco shells as directed on box. Meanwhile, melt chocolate candy coating as directed on package. Line cookie sheet with waxed paper.
- Carefully dip each taco shell into melted chocolate, using spoon to get chocolate on inside of shell; hold shells above bowl to let excess chocolate drip off. Stand shells upright on cookie sheet lined with waxed paper; let stand 10 to 15 minutes until chocolate hardens. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- In medium bowl, mix strawberries and bananas. Divide fruit evenly into taco shells.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave fudge topping on High 30 to 45 seconds or until soft. Stir in cinnamon and vanilla. Drizzle topping over fruit in shells. Top with whipped cream; garnish with mint leaves. Serve immediately.
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
- Not added to any groups yet!