Chocolate Amaretto Bundt CakeFrom askksk 9 years ago
- 1 18.25 oz package dark chocolate cake mix with pudding in mix shopping list
- 1 pint sour cream shopping list
- 2/3 cup Amaretto Di Amore shopping list
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 cups (12 oz) semisweet chocolate mini chips shopping list
- Glaze: shopping list
- 3 tbsp butter shopping list
- 2 tbsp corn syrup shopping list
- 1/4 cup Amaretto di amore shopping list
- 6 oz semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Cake: Grease and flour bundt pan. In large mixing bowl beat cake mix, sour cream, Amaretto, oil and eggs until well blended. Stir in mini chips. Pour into prepared pan. Bake 45-50 minutes at 350 degrees until cake tester inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack 20 minutes; remove from pan. Cool completely. Pour glaze over cake.
- Glaze: In small, heavy gauge saucepan over low heat, stir butter and corn syrup until mixture boils. Remove from heat. Add chocolate and Amaretto stirring until smooth. Cool to room temperature.
The Cookaskksk LOUISVILLE, KY
- Not added to any groups yet!