Egg noodles with Fresh HerbsFrom riverrat715 7 years ago
How to make it
- Bring water to boil in large kettle
- add salt
- add noodles
- cook till tender (about 10 minutes)
- Coarsely chop fresh herbs (can use garlic from a jar)
- melt butter and sesame oil together
- add herbs to butter
- stir to wilt
- drain noodles and toss with herb butter.
- serve with a large green salad and some crusty bread from the bakery.
- Great meal for a busy evening and oh so good. The fresh herbs give it a marvelous flavor that you will love.