Apple CakeFrom hythlae 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degree. Oil and flour a rectangular baking pan or two square ones or a bundt mold.
- Core, peel, and dice apples.
- Mix apples in a large bowl with eggs, sugar, cinnamon, and oil.
- In a smaller bowl, mix flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Combine the bowls.
- Pour into baking dishes.
- Cook 50 minutes or until crush is golden brown and a fork inserted into the center comes out clean.
- To make it extra sweet, frost with cream cheese icing.