Candy Bar CakeFrom mountainmama 7 years ago
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 4 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate, melted and cooled shopping list
- 1 cup buttermilk shopping list
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup caramel topping shopping list
- 1 bag (13.3 ounces) fun-sized chocolate-coated nougat and peanut candy bars, chopped (about 3 cups) shopping list
- 1/2 cup Rich & Creamy chocolate frosting shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Grease bottom and sides of rectangular pan, 13x9x2 inches, with shortening; lightly flour. In medium bowl, mix flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In large bowl, beat sugar and butter with electric mixer on medium speed, scraping bowl occasionally, until fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, until smooth and blended. Add vanilla. Stir in melted chocolate. Gradually beat in flour mixture alternately with buttermilk, beating after each addition until smooth. Pour into pan.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean. Immediately poke top of cake all over with toothpick or fork. Mix condensed milk and caramel topping; spoon over warm cake, allowing it to soak in. Sprinkle chopped candy over cake. Place frosting in small microwavable bowl. Microwave uncovered on High 20 to 30 seconds or until pourable; drizzle over cake. Cool cake about 1 1/2 hours before serving.
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
The Rating3 people
OH MY GOD CHOCOLATE..."FIVE FORKS"greentreefrogs in loved it
Your insane illegal use of my former avatar will do you no good. AND ---- as long as you DO continue using it:
To quote you:
"GO FUCK YOURSELF"
Is THIS any way for a REAL cook to behave?
I doubt it, madame.
...morechefelaine in Muskoka loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!