Milky Way Bundt CakeFrom henrie 7 years ago
- 10 Milky Way candy bars (2.1 ounce size) shopping list
- 1 3/8 cups butter shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 cup buttermilk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- In microwave or double boiler, melt 7 Milky Way candy bars with 1/2
- cup butter. Stir until smooth, and set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, cream sugar and 1/2 cup softened butter or margarine until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, mixing after each addition.
- In another bowl, whisk together flour and soda. Add flour mixture and buttermilk alternately to creamed mixture, ending with the flour
- mixture. Stir in candy mixture and vanilla until well blended.
- Grease and flour a Bundt pan to within an inch of the top of the pan.
- It is very important not to grease and flour clear to the top; it
- will run over, make an awful mess in your oven, and the cake will
- Bake at 325 degrees for about 60 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in cake comes out dry.
- Melt 3 Milky Way candy bars with 3/8 cup butter or margarine. Pour
- glaze over top of the cake, and let it run down the sides. Sprinkle
- with chopped nuts if desired.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating11 people
oh hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love it !!!!!!!! i want one now please hahahahaha................*5*minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
My favorite candy Bar in a cake wow cant wait thanks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
LOL I have to agree with Mini and Momo. Another great poast and 5. Lucycardinal54 in Cuthbert loved it