Tomato Lime Orange RoughyFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 4 orange roughy fillets skinned and boned shopping list
- Sauce: shopping list
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 medium red onions finely chopped shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground coriander shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne shopping list
- 1 red bell pepper diced shopping list
- 1 green bell pepper diced shopping list
- 4 tomatoes peeled seeded and diced shopping list
- 6 tablespoons lime juice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Rinse fillets and pat dry.
- In large saucepan heat oil over medium high heat.
- Add onions and cook until tender about 10 minutes.
- Stir in coriander and cayenne then cook 2 minutes.
- Add diced red and green peppers and tomatoes.
- Reduce heat to low and cook uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Remove saucepan from heat and stir in lime juice then season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange fillets in a buttered shallow baking dish then cover with sauce.
- Bake uncovered for 25 minutes then sprinkle with cilantro and serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!