Heavenly Hot Mulled Cranberry Orange JuiceFrom mystic_river1 5 years ago
- 1 medium orange shopping list
- 6 cups water shopping list
- 20 whole cloves shopping list
- 1 (3½-inch) cinnamon stick shopping list
- 1 (12-ounce) can, and 1 (6-ounce) can frozen cranberry juice cocktail concentrate, thawed shopping list
- ½ cup golden raisins shopping list
- ½ teaspoon ground cardamom shopping list
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 8 thin orange slices, for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Using a small, sharp knife, cut 8 (3- by ½-inch) strips of peel (colored part only) from orange.
- Cut orange in half; squeeze and reserve juice.
- Bring 1 cup water with orange peel strips, 12 cloves and the cinnamon stick to simmer in a heavy, small saucepan.
- Cover and simmer 20 minutes.
- Strain liquid into another large saucepan.
- Add 4 cups water, cranberry juice, raisins and cardamom.
- Taste and add remaining 1 cup water if desired.
- Heat over low heat. Stir in reserved orange juice and lemon juice.
- Pierce rind of each orange slice with one of the remaining cloves.
- Ladle drinks into 8 mugs.
- Garnish each with an orange
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating5 people
great tasty recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Great drink my friend, You have my 5 on this recipe. Thank you for sharing....Cherylcherylannxo in Santa Nella loved it
Great Jm, Thanks! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it