Smoked Ribs On The GrillFrom papa_d 6 years ago
- 1 Louisiana rack of ribs or baby back ribs shopping list
- marinade shopping list
- * 1 cup rice wine vinegar shopping list
- * 1 teaspoon ground ginger powder shopping list
- * 1 teaspoon onion powder shopping list
- * 2 tablespoons chopped garlic shopping list
- * 2 tablespoons sesame oil shopping list
- * 2 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- * 1/2 cup peanut oil shopping list
How to make it
- Combine marinade ingredients and pour over ribs in a non-reactive dish, cover and place in the refrigerator for three hours or over night.
- Wood chips for smoke, oak, hickory, cherry, apple or mesquite, about three cups, soak in water for at least one hour.
- Make three pouches of soaked chips in tin foil, poke small holes with a fork into both sides of pouches, place one pouch on one side of grill with grate removed and heat on high until smoke starts, place ribs on grill over unlit side, lower heat to about 300 degrees, close lid. Allow ribs to smoke for 3 hours changing smoke pouch each hour. Ribs will be done when meat pulls away from bone.
- Remove and tent loosely with foil. Allow ribs to rest for 10 minutes.
- Ribs can also be cooked in smoker at 225 degrees for 6 to 8 hours.