Cookies n Creme Triple Chocolate BrowniesFrom mountainmama 7 years ago
- 1 box (1 lb 2.3 oz) fudge brownie mix shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 10 creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed (1 cup) shopping list
- 1/2 container (16-oz size) rich & creamy chocolate or vanilla frosting (2/3 cup) shopping list
- 5 creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, coarsely chopped (2/3 cup) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Grease bottom only of rectangular pan, 13x9x2 inches, or spray with cooking spray.
- Stir brownie mix, water, oil and eggs in medium bowl until well blended. Stir in 1 cup crushed cookies. Spread in pan.
- Bake 24 to 26 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out clean or almost clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour. Frost with frosting. Sprinkle with 2/3 cup chopped cookies. For 20 brownies, cut into 5 rows by 4 rows.
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
- Not added to any groups yet!