Mint-Chocolate Pudding CakeFrom mountainmama 6 years ago
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) yellow cake mix shopping list
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) pistachio flavor instant pudding shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1/4 cup oil shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. peppermint extract shopping list
- 8 drops green food coloring shopping list
- 1 pkg. (8 squares) semi-sweet chocolate, chopped shopping list
- 20 chocolate-covered thin mint candies shopping list
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Place cake mix, dry pudding mix, eggs, water, oil, extract and food coloring in large bowl of electric mixer. Beat on low speed just until blended. Beat on medium speed 4 minutes. Stir in chocolate. Pour into greased and floured 13x9-inch baking pan.
- BAKE 40 to 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean and cake begins to pull away from sides of pan. (Do not overbake.)
- REMOVE cake from oven. Place candies in single layer on top of cake. Return to oven. Bake an additional 3 minutes or until candies begin to melt. Immediately spread melted candies evenly over cake to cover top of cake. Cool completely.