Rognons de Veau Saute aux ChampignonsFrom scearley 8 years ago
- 1 1/2 pounds veal kidney shopping list
- 3 Tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 clove of garlic, finely minced shopping list
- 1/2 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 3 Tbsp butter shopping list
- 1/2 c madeira wine shopping list
- Thin, toasted French bread shopping list
- salt, pepper, flour, parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Cut the kidneys into small cubes.
- Warm the olive oil and cook the minced garlic.
- Add the kidneys and saute briefly.
- In another skillet, cook the mushrooms in th ebutter.
- Add the mushrooms to the kidneys along with the Madeira.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cook, covered, over a low flame until a sauce forms.
- Serve on thin slices of toasted French bread garnished with parsley.
The Cookscearley Federal Way, WA
The Rating1 people
This recipe really sounds good!
The use of the Madeira wine I believe is
essential for the unique taste of this recipe...right?
Thanks for sharing...A "5"....
mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!