Stuffed FlounderFrom scearley 9 years ago
- 1 bunch green onions, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 large bermuda onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/4 pound butter shopping list
- 1 c flour shopping list
- 2 quarts stock.html">Fish stock">fish stock fish stock">shopping list
- 2 dozen oysters, scalded (DO NOT BOIL THESE) - finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 lb boiled shrimp, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 lb fresh mushrooms, finely chopped shopping list
- salt, cayenne pepper to taste shopping list
- 6 1lb flounders shopping list
How to make it
- Saute the onions in butter
- Blend the flour in thoroughly.
- Add Fish Stock">fish stock and boil for 5 minutes.
- Add oysters, shrimp, and mushrooms.
- Season to taste.
- Remove backbone from the flounder and fill losely with stuffing.
- Broil slowly on both sides until golden brown.
The Cookscearley Federal Way, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!