grape and taleggio grilled cheeseFrom frodo 6 years ago
- grappa is a disstilled grape liqueur, from italy. it can be found in high end liquor stores and on-line shopping list
- Inga Grappa di Moscato shopping list
- Taleggio is a washed-rind-semisoft cheese from Italy's Lombardy region. shopping list
- 1/3 cup halved red grapes shopping list
- 1 tbl Grappa shopping list
- 1 tbl unsalted butter- softened shopping list
- 2- [1/2 inch-thick,4x5 inch long] slices honey whole wheat bread shopping list
- 2 oz thinely sliced taleggio cheese shopping list
- combine grapes an Grappa in a bowl- and let marcerate, shopping list
How to make it
- spread butter on 1 side of each slice of bread.
- once the pan is warm,add 1 slice of bread, buttered side down. then top with 1/2 the cheese,all the grapes and finally the remaining cheese.
- close the bread with the 2nd slice. butter side up
- cook till the bread is toasted and cheese is melted.--about 3 minutes each side