Mashed Potato PattiesFrom midgelet 8 years ago
- 2 1/2 cups prepared mashed potatoes shopping list
- 2 oz shredded Gouda or feta cheese shopping list
- 1 Tbs flour shopping list
- 1 Tbs chopped cilantro or dill or tarragon or green onion shopping list
- 1/8 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 Tbs water shopping list
- 1/2 cup fine dreied bread crumbs shopping list
- 2 Tbs olive oil shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 3 Tbs tapenade or olive spread shopping list
- 1 tsp of peprared horseradish or 1 tsp ground cumin shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, stir potatoes, flour cheese, cilantro and pepper.
- Form into 8 patties
- In another bowl beat together egg and water
- In another bowl place in the bread crunbs
- Dip patties into egg mixture then breadcrumbs
- Heat oilive oil in pan and over medium heat in a non stick pan and cook patties about 4 minutes on each side or until golden.
- Remove to 300F oven to keep warm if need.
- Combine sauce ingerdients and serve over potato patties
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating5 people
I like the cheese addition!
Michaeltrigger in loved it
Great post has my 5!desertgal in Billings loved it
YUMMY Midge!! 55555 :)lanacountry in Macon loved it