Orange Slice CakeFrom henrie 6 years ago
- 2 sticks butter shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 3 1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 pound orange slices, cut up shopping list
- 1 package dates and pineapples shopping list
- 1 package fine coconut shopping list
- 1/2 cup buttermilk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon soda shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 2/3 cup orange juice shopping list
- 2 cups powdered sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Coat candy and dates with some of the flour. Mix all ingredients together. Place in greased tube pan and bake for 3 hours.
- For topping:
- Mix together the orange juice and powdered sugar and pour over hot cake. Leave in tube pan to soak up mixture.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating4 people
Sounds fantasic!! got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
I book marked this one...thanksmrjwjohnson in Delmar loved it
Hey Henrie.. A neighbor brought us one last
Christmas, and I did not have the recipe.
Many thanks and a ^^^^^5!! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it