Orange Slice CakeFrom henrie 5 years ago
- 2 sticks butter shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 3 1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 pound orange slices, cut up shopping list
- 1 package dates and pineapples shopping list
- 1 package fine coconut shopping list
- 1/2 cup buttermilk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon soda shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 2/3 cup orange juice shopping list
- 2 cups powdered sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Coat candy and dates with some of the flour. Mix all ingredients together. Place in greased tube pan and bake for 3 hours.
- For topping:
- Mix together the orange juice and powdered sugar and pour over hot cake. Leave in tube pan to soak up mixture.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating4 people
Hey Henrie.. A neighbor brought us one last
Christmas, and I did not have the recipe.
Many thanks and a ^^^^^5!! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
I book marked this one...thanksmrjwjohnson in Delmar loved it
Sounds fantasic!! got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it