Bacon Wrapped Cocktail SausagesFrom peteygurl 5 years ago
How to make it
- Cut 5 strips of bacon into four.
- Wrap each sausage with bacon and lock with a toothpick in the center.
- Put brown sugar in a plate.
- Roll each bacon wrapped sausage in brown sugar. Make sure it's covered all over.
- Place sausages in a non-stick baking pan.
- Cover pan with aluminum foil and refrigerate for 24hrs.
- Still covered0, cook in the oven for 20mins on 350 degrees.
- Remove aluminum foil and flip sausages.
- Cook uncovered for another 15mins.
- Serve. We love it as is or with rice! (^_^)