Zucchini-potato Soup - Fast And EasyFrom kitchenwitchcooks 5 years ago
- zucchini-Potato Soup - fast and easy shopping list
- This is a quick and easy, as well as delicious soup for anytime of the year! shopping list
- 5 cups chicken broth shopping list
- 1 pound zucchini (4 small), thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 large potato, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- In a large saucepan, bring the broth to a boil. Add the zucchini, potato, and onion. Reduce the heat and simmer, covered, for 15 minutes. shopping list
- In a small bowl, beat the eggs. Add the lemon juice and 1/2 cup of the broth. Stir into the soup. Increase the heat to medium and heat for 1 minute, stirring constantly; do not boil. season to taste with salt and pepper and serve immediately. shopping list
- Be careful when adding the lemon juice and eggs - to prevent curdling - temper by beating the eggs in a small bowl, adding the lemon juice and then add 1/2 c. of the hot broth (after it has simmered the 15 min.); stir to blend; slowly add to hot soup. shopping list
- If desired - when soup is done, transfer to blender and puree until smooth. shopping list
How to make it
- http://treasuresfrommykitchen.net/ (under construction - ready soon!)
- Coming soon to my blogs - contests, free e-cookbooks, giveaways! Join today!
- And sign up for my newsletters with more recipes!
The Cookkitchenwitchcooks Buffalo, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!