Low Carb Breakfast QuicheFrom bluewaterandsand 6 years ago
- 5 eggs shopping list
- 2 Cups cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 Cup swiss cheese shopping list
- 1/2 white onion shopping list
- 1/4 Teaspoons salt shopping list
- 1/8 Teaspoons pepper shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 10 Ounce frozen spinach shopping list
- Optional Ingredients: shopping list
- 8 Ounce(s) bacon shopping list
- 1/4 Cup(s) green chili shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350
- Brown Bacon then Crumble
- Finely chop onion & garlic
- Saute onion & garlic in olive oil over med-high heat until golden
- add spinach and lightly salt.
- cook until all moisture is evaporated.
- In mixing bowl beat eggs with fork add all ingredients.
- Spray 9inch pie pan with non stick cooking spray
- Pour mixture into pie pan
- Bake for 30min or until brown and firm.
- Allow to cool for 10min cut into 8 servings