Oatmeal chocolate chip cookiesFrom annc 6 years ago
- 2 cups old fashioned oats (not quick) shopping list
- 1 cup raisins shopping list
- 2 sticks butter, softened shopping list
- 1 cup granulated suger shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 cup chocolate chips, semi sweet shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Put oats in a blender and blend for about 30 seconds on medium.
- Add raisins and blend 30 seconds to one minute, until raisins are in very small pieces, set aside.
- In a heavy duty mixer, cream butter and sugars until fluffy, mix in eggs and vanilla until smooth.
- Sift flour, salt and baking soda together.
- Alternately add the oats mixture and sifted flour into your mixer bowl, mixing well as you go.
- Stir in the chips and pecans.
- Drop by tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 11-15 minutes, until edges are browned.
- Makes 4 dozen.
The Cookannc Murfreesboro, TN
- Not added to any groups yet!