Sour Cream Chip MuffinsFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1-1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 8 ounces sour cream shopping list
- 5 tablespoons butter melted shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- In bowl combine first 5 ingredients.
- In another bowl combine egg, sour cream, butter and vanilla.
- Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened then fold in chocolate chips.
- Fill muffin cups three-fourths full then bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes and remove to wire rack.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!