Honey Crusted Pecan ChickenFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 4 6 ounce chicken breast halves -- skinned shopping list
- 8 4 ounce chicken drumsticks -- skinned shopping list
- 1/4 cup honey shopping list
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups Cornflakes, finely crushed -- (4 cups uncrushed) shopping list
- 1/2 cup pecans -- finely chopped shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper evenly over chicken; set aside. Combine honey, mustard, paprika, and garlic powder in a small bowl; stir well. Combine Cornflakes and pecans in a shallow dish; stir well. Brush both sides of chicken with honey mixture; dredge in Cornflake mixture.
- Place chicken pieces on a large baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Lightly coat chicken with cooking spray, and bake at 400 for 40 minutes or until done.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating2 people
This was absolutely wonderful. Everyone in my family loved it, which never happens. Thanks for sharing. I did use 2 cloves of fresh garlic instead of the garlic powder because that's all I had.butterflyfairy in Carrizozo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!