Low-Carb Shepherds PieFrom bluewaterandsand 6 years ago
- 2 Bunchs cauliflower shopping list
- 2 Packages Ground turkey sausage or you can still use hamburger shopping list
- 1 Can tomato sauce shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons Sofrito Frozen seasoning bacon bits shopping list
- 1 Ounce mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1 Ounce Parmesean cheese shopping list
- 2 Pinch pepper black shopping list
- 1 Ounce heavy cream shopping list
- 3 Pinch sea salt shopping list
- 4 Tablespoons butter shopping list
How to make it
- Steam 2 heads of cauliflower until they are fork tender.
- Brown ground turkey and drain. Place back in pan and add the
- tomato sauce, salt and pepper to taste, 2 tablespoons of sofrito
- (you can find this in the freezer section of your supermarket usually
- together with the Goya products..it's a frozen mixture of red
- peppers, green peppers, onions, garlic, parsley, and cilantro.) and
- 1 package of sazon..also in your goya section. 1 little packet FULL
- of flavor.
- Mix well in meat. Drain cauliflower and mash with your potato
- masher. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste and add heavy cream
- and butter. Mash like mash potatoes. Spread turkey along the
- bottom of a baking dish, sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top, then
- add your layer of mashed cauliflower and sprinkle with parmesean
- Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes or until top is golden brown.
- Spoon out and serve!