Broccoli CasseroleFrom jemison 8 years ago
- 1 box frozen chopped broccoli, thawed shopping list
- ½ c Hellman’s mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 c cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- ½ t Accent or to taste shopping list
- ½ stick margarine shopping list
- ½ t lemon juice or to taste shopping list
- Ritz cracker crumbs - topping shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
- Let broccoli soften a little to break apart.
- Mix all other ingredients with broccoli.
- Grease a 9x13 inch casserole dish.
- Pour the mixture into the casserole dish.
- Sprinkle cracker crumbs on top.
- Bake casserole in the oven for 45-50 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Can be made ahead (don't add cracker crumbs).
- Refrigerate, and bake later (after adding crumbs).
- You can use American Style Croutons instead of Ritz Crackers.
- Use two eggs and 2 cups of cheese with 2 boxes of broccoli.