Olive Garden Chicken MarsalaFrom trucker_mama 5 years ago
- 4 chicken half breasts - boneless, skinless shopping list
- 1/4 C. cake flour (Wondra) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. oregano shopping list
- 4 Tbsp. oil shopping list
- 4 Tbsp. butter shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. pepper shopping list
- 1 C. fresh mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 1/2 C. marsala wine shopping list
How to make it
- Combine flour, salt, pepper, and oregano in a shallow dish.
- the oil and butter in a skillet until it begins to bubble lightly.
- Dredge the chicken in the flour, coat evenly. Cook the chicken on
- medium heat for about 2 minutes on the first side, until lightly
- As you flip the breasts to the second side, add the
- mushrooms around the chicken pieces.
- Cook about 2 more minutes,
- until lightly browned on the second side.
- Stir the mushrooms. Once
- the second side is lightly browned, add the wine around the pieces,
- cover the pan and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Transfer to plates
- and serve.
The Cooktrucker_mama Arizona City, AZ
- Not added to any groups yet!