Ramadan Special Fruit Chaat VariationsFrom ambus 7 years ago
- 3/4 cup mixed fruit shopping list
- 1/4 cup boiled chickpeas shopping list
- 3-4 dates,pitted shopping list
- 1/4 tsp Chaat masala shopping list
- sugar,to taste shopping list
- VARIATIONS: shopping list
- 1)...1-2 tbsp apricot sauce shopping list
- 2)... orange juice shopping list
- 3)... 1/4 cup yogurt,whisked shopping list
How to make it
- Cut fruits in same sized pieces.Cut dates lengthwise in thin slices.
- Combine fruits,chickpeas and dates in a large bowl.
- Sprinkle sugar and chaat masala over fruit mixture.Mix well.
- Add apricot sauce or orange juice or yogurt in the bowl.Mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.Serve at room temperature.
- Apricot sauce:
- Combine 1/4 cup of each apricots,sugar and water in a small pan.Cook on medium heat for 5-10 minutes until sugar is dissolved and apricots are soft.Blend in blender to a smooth paste.Let cool,then use.
The Cookambus Lahore, PK
The Rating4 people
What a great combination of flavors! Beautiful recipe, thank you!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
thank you, sounds delicious, really thanks for sharing!magali777 in Mexico loved it
Wow!! unique and deliscious...
Hi my dear Ambus...!berry in Winter Park loved it
Sweet Tooth446 members
Fruit Desert40 members
Indian Flavors And Recipes263 members
Anything Goes287 members
FROM SCRATCH148 members
From Middle Eastern Lands254 members
A Friend From Pakistan80 members
Lahori Clan15 members
Asian Foods237 members
Family Favorites141 members