too-easy Microwave mushroom and corn risottoFrom zoetheunicorn 5 years ago
- 1 brown onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed shopping list
- 1 Tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 cup aborio rice shopping list
- 2 cups vegetable stock shopping list
- 2 cobs corn, kernals removed shopping list
- 300g mushrooms, sliced/quartered, depending on size shopping list
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Place onion, garlic and oil in a microwavable bowl. Cook uncovered for 2 minutes on high, or until onion is soft.
- Stir in rice, mix well to coat in oil.
- Add stock. Cover and cook for 5 minutes on high, then 5 minutes on medium.
- Remove from microwave. Working quickly, stir in corn and shrooms. Cover and cook for 5 minutes on meduim.
- Stand, covered for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir through parsley.
- Too easy, yes?