Simple Pecan PieFrom falafel_fanatic 6 years ago
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten shopping list
- 1 c. Karo light or dark corn syrup shopping list
- 1 c. sugar shopping list
- 2 tbsp. butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. pecan halves shopping list
- 1 unbaked (9 inch) pie shell (check my recipe collection for pie shell recipe) shopping list
How to make it
- In large bowl stir first 5 ingredients until well blended.
- Stir in pecans.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 50 to 55 minutes or until knife inserted halfway between center and edge comes out clean.
- Serves 8.