Oatmeal Pumpkin Raisin CookiesFrom jaeleepoms 7 years ago
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 1/3 cups quick or old-fashioned oats shopping list
- 1 cup canned pumpkin shopping list
- 1 cup raisins shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup butter or margarine -- softened shopping list
- 1 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 3/4 cup walnuts, chopped and toasted (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease baking sheets.
- Combine flour, oats, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in medium bowl.
- Beat butter, brown sugar and sugar in large mixer bowl until light and fluffy. Add pumpkin, egg and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Add flour mixture a little at a time while mixing well. Stir in nuts and raisins.
- Drop large tablespoons of dough onto greased baking sheet. Spread into circle or oval. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Bake for 14 to 16 minutes or until cookies are firm and lightly browned.
- Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool
The Cookjaeleepoms Mason, OH
The Rating2 people
luv the additon of raisins thanks bunches a must try.momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Made these yesterday though I forgot to add nutmeg :( but they were tasty little morsels, will make them again tomorrow with nutmeg lol.. I added a handful of chocolate chips to the batch yummy. I'm a pumpkin lover so I try anything with it.matt7oh in loved it