Pumpkin Crunch Cream PieFrom chefbaudri 5 years ago
- 3/4 cup cold milk shopping list
- 1 pkg. (4 serving size) instant vanilla pudding mix shopping list
- 1 container (12 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed shopping list
- 2/3 cup slivered almonds shopping list
- 2/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/2 cup canned solid-pack pumpkin shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice shopping list
- 1 prepared 9 inch graham cracker pie crust shopping list
- chocolate shavings for garnish shopping list
- pumpking candies, for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- In large bowl, combine milk and pudding mix. Beat with a wire whisk until well blended, about 1 minute. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Stir in 2 cups of whipped topping, almonds, chocolate chips, pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice. Spoon mixture into the pie crust. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Garnish pie with dollops of remaining whipped topping, chocolate shavings and pumpkin candies.