Cabbage Beef StewFrom rae760 8 years ago
How to make it
- Cook and season stew meat, Nature's Seasonings makes a good season all. Place in crock pot.
- Cut head of cabbage into desired bite size pieces, place in crock pot.
- Add entire can of tomatoes, juice and all, along with diced onion.
- Add crushed bullion cubes, or powdered equivalent, along with 2 cups of water.
- Mix stew well, salt and pepper to taste.
- Set crock pot to high for 4 hours, low for 6 to 7 hours, checking for doneness in cabbage.
- note: the recipe I took this from also used 1 can of kidney beans, I just happen to like it without them.