Gingered Grouper with Star FruitFrom bluewaterandsand 7 years ago
- 2 ripe star fruit shopping list
- 1/2 cup mango, diced shopping list
- 1/4 cup green onion,sliced shopping list
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, diced shopping list
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh breadcrumbs shopping list
- 1/4 cup pecans, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. seasoned salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. lmon pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup molk shopping list
- 4 (6 0z) skinless grouper fillets shopping list
How to make it
- Dice 1 star fruit. Combine with mango, green onion, red bell pepper, jalapeno and lime juice, set aside to allow flavors to blend.
- Preheat oven to 400F. In shallow plate, combine breadcrumbs, pecans, ginger, salt and lemon pepper. Place milk in second shallow plate. Coat fillets with milk then coat evenly with pecan mixture. Repeat with remaining fillets.
- Arrange fillets in single layer in oiled shallow baking pan. Bake 12 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.
- Serve grouper with star fruit mixture. Garnish each serving with remaing star fruit, sliced.