Microwave Cake In A Coffee MugFrom falafel_fanatic 6 years ago
- 1 large coffee mug shopping list
- 4 tablespoons plain flour (do not use self-rising) shopping list
- 4 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 3 tablespoons milk shopping list
- 3 tablespoons oil shopping list
- 3 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional) shopping list
- Small splash of vanilla shopping list
- chocolate syrup (optional) shopping list
- whipped topping (optional) shopping list
- Cherries (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Add dry ingredients to mug, & mix well .
- Add egg & mix thoroughly.
- Pour in the milk and oil and mix well.
- Add chocolate chips (if using), vanilla, mix again.
- Set mug in the microwave & cook for 2½ to 3 min at 1,000 watts.
- Cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed!
- Some report that 2½ minutes works best. It depends upon your microwave. So, watch carefully to not over do it!
- Remove from microwave.
- Allow cake to cool a little, then tip out onto a plate, if desired.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup and top with whipped topping and cherries, if desired!
- This can serve 2 if you care to share!
People Who Like This Dish 33
The Cookfalafel_fanatic Bardstown, KY
The Rating11 people
Oh God!Just in 5 minute...you are killing me with this one!Easy to make and simply perfect...can't wait to try it!ambus in Lahore loved it
Five minutes away from dessert any time, day or night? OK! ;)danadooley in Singapore loved it
great recipe! I love it!midgelet in Eastern loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!