Beef Tips And NoodlesFrom granlong 8 years ago
- 2 to 3 lbs of sirloin or sirloin tip steak, cubed shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil shopping list
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms sliced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced onion shopping list
- 1 can cream of onion soup shopping list
- 1/4 cup red cooking wine shopping list
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup water or beef broth shopping list
- noodles cooked according to package directions shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in large skillet
- Add beef cubes and brown
- Add onions to meat mixture just before meat is ready to remove and cook until onions are tender
- Remove meat mixture and place in slow cooker
- Add butter and mushrooms to skillet and cook over medium heat until soft
- Add mushrooms to slow cooker
- Put soup, wine and worcestershire sauce in skillet and stir to mix.
- Heat and add to slow cooker.
- Stir to mix all ingredients. Add water to desired consistency.
- Cook on low for 4 hours.
- Serve over noodles.