coconut pound cakeFrom frodo 4 years ago
How to make it
- cream shortening and sugar and oleo
- add eggs one at a time, beating well after each.
- add milk and dry ingredients [sifted togather]
- alternately, add flavoring and beat well.
- fold in coconut.
- bake 1 1/2 hours at 300 degrees in a large tube pan.
- NOTE be sure to use canned coconut----
- DO NOT use fresh or frozen as it will not work
The Cookfrodo Meadville, MS
The Rating1 people
Sounds great, Fro! Only difference between this one and mine is that I always use butter when I make it!! FIVE :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it