Turkey Cutlets With Arugula And Mushroom SaladFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 1 bunch arugula shopping list
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 4 turkey cutlets shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 8 ounces button mushrooms shopping list
- 1 medium pear shopping list
- 2 ounces parmesan cheese shopping list
- 3 ounces shiitake mushrooms shopping list
- 1/2 fresh lemon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme shopping list
- 2/3 cup dry white wine shopping list
How to make it
- Fill sink with cold water while you cut arugula crosswise into 1/2" strips discarding bottom 1”.
- Wash arugula briefly but vigorously in sink to remove grit then spin dry in salad spinner.
- Remove excess moisture with paper towels.
- Meanwhile put 1 tablespoon olive oil and butter in 12” skillet over medium heat.
- Season cutlets with salt and pepper.
- Put flour in pie plate then dredge cutlets in flour.
- Shake off any excess flour.
- Increase heat to high and add cutlets then cook 4 minutes per side.
- While turkey cooks and arugula dries slice button mushrooms as thinly as possible.
- Put them in a large salad bowl.
- Halve pear lengthwise and core but don't peel.
- Cut both halves crosswise into thin half-moons then add pear and arugula to mushrooms.
- Shave Parmesan with vegetable peeler or grater using large holes on grater then add to salad.
- Remove stems from shiitake mushrooms and thinly slice caps.
- Juice lemon half.
- When cutlets are cooked through remove to a platter and cover to keep warm.
- Add shiitake mushrooms to skillet and season with thyme and salt and pepper.
- Stir and cook 1 minute then add wine and scrape bottom of skillet with wooden spoon.
- Allow wine to reduce in volume by half while you mix lemon juice with remaining olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper then add to salad and toss well.
- Pour liquid and mushrooms from skillet over cutlets and serve with the salad.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!