Wild Rice StuffingFrom mamalou 6 years ago
- turkey giblets shopping list
- 4 cups water shopping list
- 1 package (6 oz.) long grain and wild rice shopping list
- (I use Uncle Ben's) shopping list
- 1 celery rib, chopped shopping list
- 1 small onion, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups crushed seasoned stuffing shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth shopping list
How to make it
- Remove liver from giblets if desired. Place giblets and water in a saucepan. Cover and simmer for 2 hours or until tender.
- Meanwhile, prepare the rice according to package directions. In small skillet, sauté celery and onion in butter; add to the rice. Drain and dice giblets. Stir stuffing, broth, and giblets into rice. Spoon into an ungreased 1 1/2 qt. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until heated through.
The Cookmamalou Attleboro, MA
- Not added to any groups yet!