Pasta with marinated Tomatoes and LobsterFrom binky67 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 5 garlic cloves, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red-pepper flakes shopping list
- 1 pound cooked lobster meat (from one 2-pound lobster), cut into bite-size pieces shopping list
- 11/2 pounds golden and red heirloom cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered shopping list
- 3 tablespoons salt-packed capers, rinsed and coarsely chopped shopping list
- 3/4 cup torn fresh basil shopping list
- coarse salt shopping list
- 1 pound dried pennoni giganti, rigatoni, or other short tube-shaped pasta shopping list
- 1/2 cup mascarpone cheese shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Cook oil, garlic, and red-pepper flakes in a small skillet over low heat until garlic turns light gold, about 10 minutes.
- Let cool completely.
- Place lobster, tomatoes, capers, 3/4 cup basil, and teaspoon salt in a bowl.
- Stir in garlic mixture. Cover, and refrigerate for 2 hours, tossing occasionally.
- Cook pasta according to package directions in salted water, and drain.
- Meanwhile, mix mascarpone and pepper in a small bowl.
- Add pasta to lobster mixture.
- Stir in remaining cup basil, and serve with peppered mascarpone on the side.
The Cookbinky67 Ellicott City, MD
The Rating2 people
Ooooh Bink...this looks and sounds outstanding. I love everything in it - and anything with lobster, pasta, capers and mascarpone...and fresh basil has to be delicious.
Thanks sweets...high 5! :) Vickielunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!