Cheese Stuffed Meat LoafFrom chefbaudri 7 years ago
- 1 1/2 lbs. ground beef shopping list
- 1 cup Italian bread crumbs shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 (15 1/2 oz.) jar spaghetti sauce shopping list
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons parsley shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 (6 oz.) pkg mozzarella cheese, sliced - or I like to use 2 cups shredded Mozzarella shopping list
How to make it
- Using 1 cup of spaghetti sauce, combine all ingredients except cheese. Mix well. Divide meat mixture into thirds. Spread 1/2 in bottom of loaf pan, cover with half the cheese.
- Repeat layers, ending with meat.
- Bake in 350 oven for 1 hour or until done.
- Heat remaining sauce and pour some over meat loaf and serve remainder on the side.