WassettiFrom coffeemom 8 years ago
How to make it
- Pre Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Brown Ground Beef and Cook Egg Noodles on stove top
- After ground beef is cooked, drain grease
- Drain egg noodles when they are done.
- Mix together ground beef and the 4 cans of soup- do not add water.
- Slice about half the block of cheese. I usually cut about 1/2 inch thick.
- Now you will rotate the folowing in this order:
- noodles,ground beef mixture,cheese
- This should be about 3 layers high.
- Top casserole with cheese. I ususally shred the velvetta, as this makes a better presentation. You can always slice the cheese as well.
- Cook in oven for 20 min or until cheese is browing. Remember all ingredients are already cooked, you are just melting the cheese.
The Cookcoffeemom Wynne, AR
- Not added to any groups yet!