ChopsueyFrom peteygurl 8 years ago
- 1/2 lb beef/pork (thinly sliced) shopping list
- 10-15 pcs shrimp (peeled and deveined) shopping list
- 1 pack mixed vegetable (containing broccoli, carrots, italian type green beans, baby corn cobs, water chestnuts, red pepper) shopping list
- 1 can mushroom shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic (minced) shopping list
- 1/4 onion (chopped) shopping list
- 3 tbsp soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tsp vinegar shopping list
- 2 tbsp cornstarch shopping list
- 1 tsp sugar shopping list
- 1 chicken cube shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup hot water shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Mix 1 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tsp vinegar, and pepper. Then add the meat. Marinate for 30mins.
- Dissolve chicken cube in hot water. Add 2 tbsp soy sauce, cornstarch, and sugar. Mix well. Then set aside.
- Heat deep pan then add olive oil. Fry marinated meat for 5-10 minutes then add shirmp. Cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and onion. Once garlic is lightly brown and onion is transparent add mixed vegetables including mushroom (drained). Stir. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken broth mixture. Bring to a boil. Lower down heat and continue stirring until the sauce thickens.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper if necessary.
- Serve with rice! (^_^)