Cappuchino cake browniesFrom midgelet 5 years ago
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules shopping list
- 2 teaspoons boiling water shopping list
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl, dissolve coffee in water; set aside.
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth.
- In a small mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, melted chocolate and coffee mixture.
- Combine flour and cinnamon; gradually add to creamed mixture until blended.
- Pour into a greased 8-in. square baking pan.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Cut into squares.
- Yield: 16 bars.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating1 people
YES SIR REE BOB! HIGH 5 ON THIS ONE!txbackyardcook in FORT WORTH loved it