gravy and mop sauce from the smokerFrom frodo 6 years ago
- to make a gravy shopping list
- skim the fat from the top of the water pan. shopping list
- for each cup of gravy. shopping list
- get 1 tbl of drippings, add to it 1 tbl of flour shopping list
- in a sauce pan, on med high heat and wisk shopping list
- then add 1/2 cup of drippings and 1/2 cup water shopping list
- cook till thick and smooth shopping list
How to make it
- for sauce for each cup of drippings you want to thicken, add one 1 tbl of cornstarch. with 1 /4 cup of cold water in sauce pan.
- stir in 1 cup of meat drippings
- cook and stir over medhigh heat till it comes to a boil and is smooth and thick
- now your gravy and sauce can be as delicious as your meat
The Cookfrodo Meadville, MS
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!