Date SconesFrom midgelet 5 years ago
How to make it
- Combine the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl and cut in the butter using a fork.
- Add the milk to make a soft dough, kneading slightly.
- Roll out half the dough 1/2 inch (1 cm) thick.
- Spread with the dates and cover with the remaining dough.
- Roll up, then roll out to a square 1 inch (2.5 cm) thick.
- Cut in squares, then in triangles.
- Brush top with melted butter and bake in oven on cold tray for 10 minutes at 450F (230C).
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating6 people
5 pointsfrodo in meadville loved it
You're killing me with all these wonderful recipes this morning. = )sunny in Portland loved it
great date recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it