Date SconesFrom midgelet 5 years ago
How to make it
- Combine the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl and cut in the butter using a fork.
- Add the milk to make a soft dough, kneading slightly.
- Roll out half the dough 1/2 inch (1 cm) thick.
- Spread with the dates and cover with the remaining dough.
- Roll up, then roll out to a square 1 inch (2.5 cm) thick.
- Cut in squares, then in triangles.
- Brush top with melted butter and bake in oven on cold tray for 10 minutes at 450F (230C).
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating6 people
5 pointsfrodo in meadville loved it
You're killing me with all these wonderful recipes this morning. = )sunny in Portland loved it
great date recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it