Cottage Cheese Jello SaladFrom sunrae 5 years ago
- 1 small container of small curd cottage cheese (use lowfat if your watching calories and fat) shopping list
- 1 small carton of Cool Whip (again, low fat or no fat if desired) shopping list
- 1 small can crushed pineapple; well drained shopping list
- 1 small can mandarin oranges; well drained shopping list
- 1/2 package of small box of jello (I use lime or raspberry) shopping list
How to make it
- Add the jello with the cool whip and stir well until completely mixed together.
- Add cottage cheese and fruit; fold in gently.
- Refrigerate and chill for 1 to 2 hours.
- Note: Fruit and jello varieties can be varied to suit your taste.