Chicken Enchiladas With Green Chili SalsaFrom sunrae 5 years ago
How to make it
- Bake chicken 1 hour or until tender; shred into bite size pieces and set aside.
- Mix together Cream of Mushroom soup, milk, and green chili salsa; heat on low until mixture is warm.
- Dip tortillas in sauce mix, one at a time.
- Put chicken, onion, and cheese on tortilla and roll up and place into an oblong casserole dish.
- Repeat until all ingredients are used up.
- Pour remaining sauce over enchiladas.
- Bake in 350 degree oven until heated through; approximately 30 minutes.