Stuffed Green PeppersFrom linfancy 8 years ago
How to make it
- With paring knife carve a hole where stem is on green pepper..
- Clean out all the seeds inside of pepper. and rinse.
- Boil Green Pepper on top of stove for 15 minutes to get a little tender.
- Do not over boil. Remove green pepper from water and put in shallow baking pan.
- Brown ground beef and onion, Italian seasoning, salt and perpper in skillet.
- Add rice and 1 cup of tomato sauce to cooked ground beef.
- Mix together.
- Spoon ground beef and rice mixture in green pepper.
- Drop 1 tsp of tomato sauce on top of stuffed green pepper.
- Bake uncoverd in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes,
The Cooklinfancy Ozark, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!