Tater Tot Casserole with Mixed VegetablesFrom mountainmama 6 years ago
- 2 pounds lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 medium onion, diced shopping list
- 16 oz. frozen mixed vegetables, cooked according to package directions shopping list
- 10 3/4 ounces golden mushroom soup shopping list
- 10 3/4 ounces cream of celery shopping list
- 1 pound frozen tater tots, divided shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Brown ground beef in a heavy skillet, season to taste.
- Drain excess grease.
- Remove browned hamburger from skillet.
- Add onion to skillet and sauté until soft and lightly browned.
- In a large bowl combine ground beef, onions, soups, vegetables, and 1/2 bag of tater tots.
- Place mixture in prepared baking dish and cover with remaining tater tots.